☆ TERMS OF SERVICE ☆
By commissioning me, you accept this terms of service
- I reserve the right to decline a commission for any reason
- If the commissioner is found to be violating these terms, they will be blacklisted from commissioning me in the future.
- All commission types are digital files only. There is no physical product that will be shipped out.
Payments & Refunds
- I accept payment via Paypal invoicing ONLY
- Payment plans are available if needed
- Payment must be made in full within 72 hours unless a payment plan was agreed upon between both parties.
- Commissioners may receive a full refund if:
- The artist cancels the commission.
- The commissioner cancels the before any work has begun.
- If the commissioner wishes to cancel after I have begun working, they will receive a refund approximate to the work completed so far.
- No refunds will given for completed artwork.
- If I have accepted your commission, I will let you know via your preferred contact method and send an invoice to your Paypal.
- Once payment has been made, you have secured your spot in the queue.
- I will provide WIPs for every major step of the process (sketch, lines, flats etc.) *Excluding YCH commissions unless requested.
- Edits Policy:
- The commissioner is expected to inform the artist of any edits they want at any given stage of the process.
- If the commissioner has given the OK to move forward with the artwork, they will no longer be be able to request edits to the previous stages.
- Minor edits may be made to completed artwork (within reason)
- Upon completion, the commissioner will receive both the full resolution and low resolution copy of the artwork.
- By default, the deadline for commissions is 1 month after payment has been made.
- Actual completion time may vary anywhere from 1-4 weeks depending on your place in the queue.
- The commissioner must let me know upfront if they need the commission by a certain date.
- There will be a +25% rush fee if the commission is needed in 3 days or less.
- I will only accept rush commissions if I feel confident in completing them without sacrificing quality of the artwork.
Copyright & Usage policy
- All characters depicted in commmissioned artwork belong to their respective owners. However the artist retains copyright to the artwork itself
- Commissions are intended for personal use only.
- Redistribution of the artwork for use in printed merchandise or as promotion goods, services or social media pages is prohibited.
- Commissioners are not permitted to edit/trace commissioned artwork without my permission.
- Commissioners do not have the right to mint/sell their commission for NFT
- The commissioner is not permitted to share the full res artwork as it is intended for personal use ONLY
- The commissioner is welcome to post/share the low res copy as they please.